All Kinds Of Gn/ Regal Parts

interested in chrome headlite bezels and chrome front bumper. any pics? thanks, jim

shipping is super expensive to canada do you have a usa shipping address.
i brought a box to fedex 6"x6"x6" weighed maybe a pound going to montreal they wanted $67 american

i could not imagine what it would cost to ship a bumper!have probably 8 chrome front bumpers.i have headlight bezels that are not broken but chrome is not the best

here are some pics of that column now that i know how to post pics!
it was pulled out of a 85 gn that i parted out in the last 2 months.i can gurantee it worked fine i started and moved the car several times. key is it.

will get some more pics for eveybody else

Attachments

• stuff007-1-1.jpg
    stuff007-1-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 735
  • stuff008-1.jpg
    stuff008-1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 747
Looking for a clean set of grey upper door panels for manual winders.. Pics? cost+shipping = ? 79764 in Texas Thanx! Jr.

Looking for a clean set of grey upper door panels for manual winders.. Pics? cost+shipping = ? 79764 in Texas Thanx! Jr.

these are decent not gonna call them perfect,but good driver quality.$175 plus shipping

Attachments

• juggyugyug001-1-1.jpg
    juggyugyug001-1-1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 379
Interested in a set of buick regal limited maroon upper door panels!Can you
show me some pics please?Let me know.
Thanks,John

Interested in the complete ac box for 87 turbobuick. can you post pics?

here is 1 out of a 85 gn i parted a couple months ago

85gnpa :: 85gnpa001.jpg picture by ttaowner - Photobucket

they are the same box just heater cores are diffrent.

i have another out of a 87 gn just need to check that 1 out because i got it with some parts that i bought and did not personally take it out of the car.

either way i have a few of these out of turbo cars! non turbo heater boxes are diffrent because they don't have the shielding or a way to mount the shielding on the heater box,

will get you some pics out of the car in the next day or so.

That s good. I need all the little screws and stuff that bolts to the box also. Where are you located? wonder what shipping would be or how would it be shiped.:confused:

Call Me Tomorrow And We Can Figure Out Exactly What You Need,sure I Can Help. Just Don't Want To Write Back And Forth 50 Times.203 213 9126

Can Ship In A Good Size Box.compared 85to 87 Heater Boxes Today And Only The Heater Cores Look Diffrent,

Im interested in the header panel, trunk lid and a driverside rear tailight-need any parts in trade?

Im interested in the header panel, trunk lid and a driverside rear tailight-need any parts in trade?

i have everything you need and i am 1 1/2 hours from you! call me and tell me what you have.i am always looking for upgrades i already have plenty of stock stuff.203 213 9126