Alkycontrol kit installed and dyno tuned, ends Mar 31 2008

EightSecV6

MDBL
You get a single nozzle Razor Alky kit COMPLETE with 3 bar map and full tank of M1 racing Methanol installed THE RIGHT WAY and tuned on our dyno. I can almost guarantee at least 80hp over your current pump gas tune whether you are still using a chip or a stand alone system. Out the door for $1000.00, you save over $300.00!!!!! dual nozzle available for an extra $30 on the serious cars. Some of the cheapest HP you'll ever buy for your GN.

wow sounds like a good deal one question though i have an smc kit not working now pump shot is the removal for it in that price and will my TT chip have to be burnt for alky before you get the car

wow sounds like a good deal one question though i have an smc kit not working now pump shot is the removal for it in that price and will my TT chip have to be burnt for alky before you get the car

There will be an additional fee for removing the old system but we'll take it easy on ya!You wont have to worry about chip burning.

I already run Alkycontrol, I think I'm doing a decent job with it. How much for just a tuning session?

Vendors pay to advertise. Please contact SGRIM if you've got any questions. If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.

Yea Im a vendor and am PAYED UP!! Please check with Shane with any questions
Come on guys summer is right around the corner and tracks are open!!! Everyone benefits from Razors Alky from stock to badass!!!
Give me a call or call the new shop #410 643 1515 Thanks