Alky Control Box

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Looking for someone that has relocated there Alky Control controls to their dash and no longer needs the box. I want to sell my Alky Control kit as I am on E85 now, so I would like to mount the controls back into the box. I have misplaced mine after many years of it being in the dash. So I am looking for the box and the panel the switches mount into. I do NOT need any of the switches or connections. Thanks!

box.JPG

Let me see if my lucks any better, I have one.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Looking for someone that has relocated there Alky Control controls to their dash and no longer needs the box. I want to sell my Alky Control kit as I am on E85 now, so I would like to mount the controls back into the box. I have misplaced mine after many years of it being in the dash. So I am looking for the box and the panel the switches mount into. I do NOT need any of the switches or connections. Thanks!

View attachment 320138

If I understood your post correctly, are you going to be selling your alky kit soon?

If so, how much are you selling it for? I have a friend who is looking for a kit.

If I understood your post correctly, are you going to be selling your alky kit soon?

If so, how much are you selling it for? I have a friend who is looking for a kit.

Its not the standard GN setup. It is setup for trunk mounted tank, but if still interested, let me know.