Alki kit, ATR single shot, turbo, injectors etc

LSTTYPE

1. I have a really nice ATR single shot 3" stainless exhast with stainless pitbull muffler for 400$ plus shipping.
2. I also have a Razor alki kit that I bought over a year ago that I havent installed still in box. Cant remember what I paid or what exactly its worth since its still new. Not sure if the kit has been updated since I bought this one.
3. 30 lb green stripe injectors low miles, 100$ obo
4. Stock turbo 99k miles works 150$ obo
5. Have a used t-type steering wheel with button and ring, 75$ leather at top is worn.
6.factory radios 50$ a piece have 3 of them non eq
I also have a few misc parts, brake parts, sensors etc if ineterested.
If interested please email me at lukesilkey@sbcglobal.net...can provide pics if ineterested.

The steering wheel is grey, Ill have to see what the Alki kits sell for. I dont wanna offend Razor by selling his kit I just need the money for a Donkey Kong and MS. pacman machine for my little arcade im building.:smile:

only thing might have changed in a year (little over a year though ) is ...what alky reservior do you have in the kit ? there was a shortage of the OE tanks and he had to use a substitute tank that had metal brackets at the bottom. if you wanted OE they were more money unless you sent him one you had stashed away. all the recent ones ive gotten have the OE tanks but the price also went up a little .. 599 shipped (gn version).
if yours doesnt have the OE tank figure at least 50 less, if it has no map sensor figure another 70 less.

Thanks for the interest guys, it looks as though my kit has the 3 bar and the factory overflow tank. Im thinking 550$ plus shipping, if im off my rocker let me know and ill come back to earth.

Thanks for the interest guys, it looks as though my kit has the 3 bar and the factory overflow tank. Im thinking 550$ plus shipping, if im off my rocker let me know and ill come back to earth.

I was the 1st reply and I'll pass.

Bump

So, what is your donkey kong score at?
Are you an official Billy Mitchel clone bot yet?
1151600445892.jpg