Alittle SC3800 fun

87regal

No soup for you!
Out last night in the Riv, it was about 40 degrees and the 3800 just loves the cold air....line up next to a 93-97 Z28, big 3" dual exaust, tint so dark I couldnt see the driver, we both leave the stop sign kinda quick then he just tools along at about 15-20, I slow down and line up and then jump, got about 1/2 - 3/4 of a car jump on him, and held that untill about 75 when he started to walk by not to quickly, we both shut it down then, all in all a great race I was surprised to hang with the LT1 for that long.

Seond Race....some riced/pimped out neon, have seen him smoke a few olders nova/malibu cars at the local street races. The other day we were throeing revs back and forth but traffic wouldnt let us run. So last night its getting late, Ill make one more cruise up the main drag, and there he is stoped at the light, I pull up and check hard for cops (alot in the area sometimes) figured he would go, he was alone as was I...light goes green and we both just roll into untill we clear the intersection, then hit it, jump at the same time but by the time the Riv shifted into second at around 45-50 I was alreadt started to walk away, he shut it down right away. Dont know if he has spray or not, but I did pull over and tell him pretty quick neon. But its on of those straight from the fast and thr furious cars, stickers everywhere, a body kit, wing, nitto drag radials, the works.....guess he needs to be a little quicker before he tries to take on the SC3800 cars.

Also I was lined up behind a Civic del sol and a nice sounding 70's nova...they went and the nova started pulling away I was on his ass the whole time the civic shuts it down so I move over to pass the nova and he hits the brakes and drops below the speed limit, guess he didnt wanna lose to a buick.

Its a 98, havent done the pulley swap yet (its moms car, dad wont let us mod it)

But the plans as soon as the warrenty runs out might be a 3.4 pulley, homemade CAI, and a reprog. PCM, dad doesnt like that you cant go faster than 108