Alert!! Check your Cast Aluminum w/Breathers Valve Covers For SAND!

right back at ya... you buy cheap junk, you get cheap junk.
I think you lose sight of the fact that this is a cautionary topic that has shared some useful info, as well as how to resolve the issues. I'm sure if you posted a question and someone replied with a similar smartass remark, you wouldn't have appreciated it, either. "Do unto others". ;)

Bo, what's your status on getting things back together? I finally got back to work on mine last night. Should be firing it up tonight after 3 or 4 weeks of procrastinating. I may take a drive over and see what you're up to.
I thrashed last night and early this morning getting my new heads on. Measuring for pushrods at the moment. I still have to fabricate my own DP, so I am looking at 2 weeks before I can fire it up. Been real busy on the new property too.
Stop over if you want. I need to take a ride in that beast.

I may try and run over on a test and tune night at the track. I won't run the car yet because I don't have anything dialed in but I could use some drag strip therapy. Always fun to watch. I'll be ready for fall racing though. I'll check Cordova's schedule and let you know when I'm heading over.

Thanks for the heads up my buddy had ordered a set warned him about your discovery his were the same.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438049098.212820.jpg