Alarm Problems. Please help

TurboT4life

I was installing a volt meter gauge on my 87 T and the meter read lower than the scan master in a switched circuit. I checked the voltage at the 12V terminal block from the Ungo Box alram and it read 12V. I verified that the gauge read 12V at the block. I the installled the volt gauge back to switched circiut and the voltage was 10V. When I cheking the volatge with my meter the cicuit to the alarm shorted causing no crank, no power locks, no dome light, no radio and the security light of the factry alarm won't light up. Neither the factory alarm and the Ungo alarm work.
I then diconected the power of the Ungo alarm from the fuse box and the car starts but there's still no power to the radion locks, dome lights and factory alarm. There are no blown fuses found. I disconnected the Ungo alarm module and the car won't crank. I tought this would have eliminated the issues, but I guess not. I put everything back to haow it was but the problem is still there. What can I do next ?Please advise. Thanks.