Alarm, GPS tracking,ignition interrupt and much more

captflash

Old and Bold
I know the rules regarding vendors and making sales and offering products without being a supporting vendor but after reading the horrible posts regarding the thefts at BG I wanted to share this information with the community. My first T Type was stalen after a week and never recovered so when I bought my current T Type I installed multiple alarms and theft deterrents. I particularily like my GPS tracking system. You have many options, geo fence settings which call your cell phone and email alerting you the car has broken the boundry, you can shut the ignition off from your phone ect. Real time GPS tracking on google earth. There are sensors for door openings or any number of things, it depends on how much you want. Many other features are available. If anyone would like the info or if better any vendors would please let me know and I will be happy to supply it.

It may take me a few days to respond to any requests right now, I'm in Puerta Aventuras, Mexico which is ground zero for Hurricane Rina. I'm a boat captain and we will in all likelyhood loose all communication in the next 24 hours. But asap I will respond to all requests. Ross

It may take me a few days to respond to any requests right now, I'm in Puerta Aventuras, Mexico

Ah, right next to Tulum, Paradise beach there is awesome. You know, minus the hurricane and all.

Sorry back on topic.

Any info and links will be appreciated.

Thanks

Please contact us at your earliest convenience. Since the recent thefts we are looking into theft deterrent devices and GPS tracking software for our customers. We are reviewing several very nice products at this time as well as a couple friends making up a trailer locking device to completely render the trailer Immobile.

Stay Safe!

Scot W.

I know the rules regarding vendors and making sales and offering products without being a supporting vendor but after reading the horrible posts regarding the thefts at BG I wanted to share this information with the community. My first T Type was stalen after a week and never recovered so when I bought my current T Type I installed multiple alarms and theft deterrents. I particularily like my GPS tracking system. You have many options, geo fence settings which call your cell phone and email alerting you the car has broken the boundry, you can shut the ignition off from your phone ect. Real time GPS tracking on google earth. There are sensors for door openings or any number of things, it depends on how much you want. Many other features are available. If anyone would like the info or if better any vendors would please let me know and I will be happy to supply it.

It may take me a few days to respond to any requests right now, I'm in Puerta Aventuras, Mexico which is ground zero for Hurricane Rina. I'm a boat captain and we will in all likelyhood loose all communication in the next 24 hours. But asap I will respond to all requests. Ross

Right now we are looking into several alarms, GPS and anti-theft devises that are Top Notch and from some of the most well known manufactures and hope to have these available on our web site in the next month or so..

Scot W.

Lil something for the trailer too

The UniBull

Alarms are a joke nowadays, GPS is good if you don't mind paying a service, if you think you're going to get the cops to track a cell phone you stashed you have another thing coming. Physical barriers and electronic deterrents are the best, stop them from stealing it then you don't have to worry about getting it back. Always back it in and cut the wheels all the way. I'd get a huge chain and lock and chain it to a support pole on the hotel if I had to.

I like the suggestion I heard of using a baby monitor in the car and sleep lightly.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience. Since the recent thefts we are looking into theft deterrent devices and GPS tracking software for our customers. We are reviewing several very nice products at this time as well as a couple friends making up a trailer locking device to completely render the trailer Immobile.

Stay Safe!

Scot W.
Hey Scot
Just got internet service back on here in Puerta Aventuras Mexico and I'm glad to see your response. I've had this system in my car since I bought it and it's great, peace of mind. It has many functions,sensors that will call you if the door opens, the hood opens, ect... it's basically how much do you want to do. My service runs me $30/month and it's worth it. Ignition interupt from your phone if some dips#$t has driven off it will call you when it breaks the geo fence and the service then gives you the option to shut off the ignition. Starter interupt ect, but I will chase down the dealer's information and get in touch with him and have him contact you so he can explain all options and packages to you. Thanks and good luck. Ross