Air Shifters

Is anyone using Air or electric Shifter set ups?
Yes, I have a Cheetah shifter with a Co2 cylinder. I use a larger bottle so I can use it for both the boost controller and the shifter. I use the FAST Dash to control the shifter with the gear calculation feature so I can put a 400-500 rpm lead on the 1-2 shift were as the 2-3 needs only a 100 rpm lead.
AG.

Hi Alan
I looked at Biondo Racing and they have a kit for my Hurst Q Stick. Electric Solenoid. Now you have me looking into spending more money in that Fast Dash you have vs the Edash I have. I was thinking of buying the Controller from Biondo, but if I can get my hands on the Fast Dash which has better features than the Edash.
Thanks for your input..:)

Joe

Hi Alan
I looked at Biondo Racing and they have a kit for my Hurst Q Stick. Electric Solenoid. Now you have me looking into spending more money in that Fast Dash you have vs the Edash I have. I was thinking of buying the Controller from Biondo, but if I can get my hands on the Fast Dash which has better features than the Edash.
Thanks for your input..:)

Joe
The FAST DASH has nice logging features also. You can really maximize the product usefulness when you can utilize its functions. If you plan on using an accelerometer, EGT module, and pressure transducers then you can free up the XFI logging for the important tune related stuff and use the DASH logging to see what is happening on the track.
AG.

The Biondo unit for the Hurst shifter works great and the air shifter for the same shifter has been used in class racing for ever with the sneaky Pete small bottle.