Air Force members?

Veteran USAF here, 1990-1993 during Operation Desert Shield/Storm.
F-16 Crew Chief, 14th FS, 432 FW Misawa AB Japan.
I miss those planes, all but one out of 52 aircraft are still flying hard today with the Air National Guard, scattered all around the country. They were '86 & '87 model F-16CG and F-16DG aircraft.
Here's a couple of pics.
PatsplanesfromMisawa.jpg

We spent a week washing these 4 hogs just for this photo shoot. It was me and four of my fellow airmen.
Here's my old baby.
mybaby87308.jpg

Last I heard she was still flying hard out of Cannon AFB in New Mexico. Soon to be moved to another Air Guard unit end of this year. The 14th FS and 13th FS both went on to become part of the 35th FW, transitioning from the 432FW in 1995, and were assigned the new tail code of "WW". Today they are the premier Wild Weasel squadrons of the entire USAF. Their mission is the SEAD role or Suppression of Enemy Air Defense.
Man I miss those days.

Patrick

Another AF guy here...did 13 years then was medically retired Jan 2006.

I was a flying crew chief on HH-60G Pavehawk helicopters, and worked briefly on MH-53J Pavelow helos.

I was assigned with combat search & rescue and special operations squadrons. Had a lot of good times (and some bad)....I wouldn't trade it for anything.:biggrin:

Enlisting Soon

Scott,
I am a recruiter, if you have any questions let me know. Congratulations!!!!!

Cool, I have to get a waiver, and I have an interview Thursday with my recruiters boss to hopefully get the waiver approved so I can ship.

Cool, I have to get a waiver, and I have an interview Thursday with my recruiters boss to hopefully get the waiver approved so I can ship.

Join the Army and tell them i sent you. Army is better
Just saying that cuz the Army pays you to recruit people if you are or were in.

Really? They actually send you a check for referring someone? How much.

Sorry it's USAF or community college for an associates degree for me.

Really? They actually send you a check for referring someone? How much.

Sorry it's USAF or community college for an associates degree for me.

$1000 after the person completes training
Go in the AF you will have a good time and get your school paid for when your done you can also go when your in. its not a bad deal

Active duty here, been in for 8 years, currently deployed to Bagram AB, Afghanistan, stationed at Pope AFB, which is in Fayettenam NC, next to Ft. Bragg....biggest **** hole on the map, Bragg doesn't help it any, thankfully Pope is closing so I'll be getting out of here soon...:)