Air compressor parts

Joe Kelsch

Eat Mo' Rats
yeah I know this is an odd place to ask, but does anyone know of an air compressor parts dealer online? I was fiddling with my big air compressor that I bought with a broken flywheel. The compressor spins, but might need a rebuild. I’m looking for a rebuild kit and a new flywheel. The motor seems fine, but I don’t know for sure since it’s 3 phase and I don’t have that. The air compressor has a 120 gallon tank, a 10 hp motor and a 4 cylinder compressor for you curious types. I think it’s definitely worth rebuilding.

yeah I know this is an odd place to ask, but does anyone know of an air compressor parts dealer online? I was fiddling with my big air compressor that I bought with a broken flywheel. The compressor spins, but might need a rebuild. I’m looking for a rebuild kit and a new flywheel. The motor seems fine, but I don’t know for sure since it’s 3 phase and I don’t have that. The air compressor has a 120 gallon tank, a 10 hp motor and a 4 cylinder compressor for you curious types. I think it’s definitely worth rebuilding.

Google the manufacturer...