Aftermarket shifter for 200r4

8urV8

Hey guys I'm looking to put on a after shifter on my 200r4. It's a Brian Hoffer tranny with transbrake in first. What are you guys using and if you can post pictures or part number? I want to keep stock console look. Thanks for your time.

Eric

B&M Quicksilver

Attachments

• IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 535
How do you like the shifter ? Any cutting or trimming by chance? Does shifter come with cable in kit or is that separate? When shifting is there a button or do you have to lift shifter ball? Sorry for questions just trying to fine right shifter .

Eric

Precision Performance Products. I also have a Hoffer build trans with the stage right. The PPP is not as slick if you launch from the the transbrake, due to the shifter gate pattern (first is down and back from 2nd, 3rd and drive are a slap forward once in 2nd). I tend to use the linelock more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 704
A few pics I found

Attachments

• dads buick picts 012.JPG
    dads buick picts 012.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 690
  • shifter2.jpg
    shifter2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 741
A few pics I found
I thought that second pic looked familiar, it was my old car, lol. I've been out of the game for awhile but fixing to get back in :)

As far as the shifter, it was great, worked great, and looked great. Install was pretty easy if I remember correctly. There was some trimming of the console and console plate but it was well worth it for the functionality and looks. The quarter stick for the 2004r and 700r4, I believe, has been discontinued but I'm sure there are still some out there if one wanted to dig deep enough.