Aftermarket parts for sale

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
image1(1).JPG image5.JPG

I have moved up to a FAST system - Parts are a couple years old. Everything is working order and in good shape - no surprises. These parts are all currently off of the car and ready to ship.​

1. MAFT PRO - great shape, no issues, comes with high boost solenoid (comes w/ plug-n-play harness for everything, see pics) - $325 I have an extender pro chip that will go with it, but you 'll most likely need it reburnt for your application. All instructions and such included.

2. 3" Powder coated MAF pipe 3" and turbo cover cut for aftermarket DP, matching grey coating $50 for the set

3. Valve springs, new purchased from Kirbans a few years back 100 lb springs, never installed on the car, my loss your gain..... $30

4. Magnacore wires, red in color, used and came off a running car. $25

5. Turbo oil feed: new purchased from Gbody, $20

6. Gauges oil/water, used in working order, comes with both senders, $50 for both

7. ATR SS Headers, comes with all hardware and crossover. I was told the flanges on these were not original, the flanges are thick, I'd think this would make the headers more durable and less prone to cracking and flex. I included some flange pics so you can decide for yourself..... $350 + shipping

8. Double pumper fuel hanger + pumps, I think it's a Reds XP, the hanger and one pump is good, the second pump will need replaced, all the wiring and coupling are there $150

9. Chips, there are a few, and I'm unsure of what these are worth, a few turbo tweak and some others, please make offers....

10. Campers 8 position thumb wheel, comes with chip and wiring, I'll let this bad boy go for $60

http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=61_62_5_6_10&products_id=714

All pics will be in next post.....

All parts are located in Fayetteville, NC. Prices do not include shipping. If you have any questions, let me know...

Thanks,
Ben Thompson

Attachments

• image4(1).JPG
    image4(1).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
what brand are the gauges. what brand are the springs and do you have a picture of the oil feed line

do you still have the oil fed line and plug wires? how much shipped for the pair shipped?

deathtrap can have the plug wires. I'll take the oil feed line. Shipped price for it?