Aftermarket Oil Cooler, What Ya Got?

BLACK DEATH DSR

My oil cooler had a leak on the threads, I tightened it up and it cracked the aluminum part where it threads into it. I have an aftermarket radiator that doesnt have provisions for tranny or oil cooler. So I need to get another oil/tranny cooler setup.
Is it OK to run the car without an oil cooler hooked up, just for cruising I am asking?
Which oil cooler are you running? I have a dual coler setup for oil & tranny but if one messes up then I need to buy one designed for both or one for each.

I've got plenty of stock oil cooler adaptors if you're still looking. Keep the car running cool in T.X. & continue to use an oil cooler.

How much and do you have apic of it?
But will I hurt anything if I dont run one just to get to work and at night time when it is cooler?

Nothing should be damaged by not running it. Lots of guys remove the oil coolers these days. They're $50 shipped, they're the original GM turbo regal coolers, & I can get a picture of 1 for you. Thanks.

If you look hard, you can see my Permacool combination trans/motor oil cooler in this picture. It costs about $100. It requires getting longer oil lines made up to hook it up. New hoses cost me about $45 with new NPT fitting ends that attach to cooler. With the F-body radiator, runs super cool in the summer, at all speeds, even with the AC blowin'. ;)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/155414205/155422273JvcClh