Aftermarket crossover

irockwithdirt

I've got a set of poston headers.......I know they make a 2 piece crossover. Thought ATR made a SS 2 piece hotair crossover. Anyone know for sure? TIA, Kevin

I think all aftermarket x-overs are 2-piece. I've got a perfect one piece x-over for a HotAir that I got in a swap. I don't need it so if you want it, I'd take $25 plus whatever shipping would be.

ATR

Unless ATR has changed the way they do things, they will sell you just the cross over( which is one piece). They sell piece by piece or the whole system. It's cheaper to by the whole set up but, if you only want or need one or two pieces they'll sell it.

I have a 85 GN with a stock crossover pipe. I would like a little more info on the one you have for sale. Please e-mail me at b.fairhurst@foxvalley.net.

85 GN, larger cam. cold air kit. Poston headers, Hooker exhaust, Hot wire kit. Thanks- brad

i always wondered, if you used the aftermarket headers with the Copper header gaskets.....

would the stock crossover pipe fit properly? because the headers would be spaced out slighty more

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

i have the aftermarket 2 piece crossover, so i can position it alot better then a 1 piece.

i dont think the crossovers have gaskets