After market motor mounts

Does NAPA sells one that are more heavy duty than the crappy ones at the parts store?

Not really as all the re popped ones I've seen and bought are about the same. Here's a brand new GM one on the left and one from Napa on the right. As you can see the GM one has alot more rubber impregnated into it but is a lot cruder looking than the Napa one. The GM came from Finland while the Napa one is from India. I've used the Napa ones in three or four cars around here and haven't had any problems at all and they are CHEAP.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    966 KB · Views: 34
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    967.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    968.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Not really as all the re popped ones I've seen and bought are about the same. Here's a brand new GM one on the left and one from Napa on the right. As you can see the GM one has alot more rubber impregnated into it but is a lot cruder looking than the Napa one. The GM came from Finland while the Napa one is from India. I've used the Napa ones in three or four cars around here and haven't had any problems at all and they are CHEAP.
What power levels are the cars you used them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably so Jeremy but I have never bought any from those stores. They are in two 10 sec. cars and one or two 11 sec. cars.