After 4 months GN Finally Restored.

gidyuppp

Its been a long wait but it was worth it. Thanks for all the suggestions along the way, appreciated all of them.

restored003.jpg

restored005.jpg

restored007.jpg

restored008.jpg

restored009.jpg

restored012.jpg

restored014.jpg

restored015.jpg

restored016.jpg

restored017.jpg

Great job

Your GN looks great. Nothing better than a fresh paint job on a freshly restored ride.

Busyman :cool:

Absolutely, A1 gorgeous!!! Great job! Envy, envy, envy:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

(mine's still on jackstands as of today..:()

Thanks everyone. Gone in Sixty, it is all new or old in new condition window trim painted sating black. All bumperettes, cushions, grille, and bumper fillers all new. It was taken down to the metal and two rust holes in the quarter were welded, the doors are off a GN that had no rust since mine were rotten, the car was incorrectly fixed by the previous owner after an accident so I had the frame fixed correctly (it was off an inch on the driver side). The shop used Sherwin Williams paint with two clear coats, wet sanded and polished. What amazed me was the shops ability to make it straight as an arrow. It was wavy in many spots. My favorite find for the car (on this site of course) was the never mounted, still in GM boxes, factory rims. I have one before shot that I can find and a few during.

gn76.jpg

IMG00002-20100917-1338.jpg

IMG00005-20100917-1339.jpg

IMG00068-20100827-12321.jpg

misc007.jpg

misc009.jpg

misc010.jpg

Thanks. The paint and body work was 6380. The unmounted wheels were 1200. The fillers, grille, window tirm, bumperettes, bumper cushions so it was roughly 9000 for everythinhg.

Thanks for the compliments. The underside is solid but needs freshened up. Next spring ill do gas tank, dif cover oil pan. This winder I will focus on engine bay and frame painting.