After 3 years I finally bought another turbo Regal...

kenny

No turbo, no care.
A friend saw this car on Craigslist and called me, it was all of 4 miles away. 130k miles, stock aside from the LT1 MAF and translater. Picked it up for a little over $4k. Needs some powermaster love, but haven't decided if I'm buying one from Kirban or converting to vacuum. Anyway, felt good to be driving a Buick on the way home. If nothing else the car will make a good donor for a turbo Buick El Camino project I've been wanting to do for a long time now.

Couple of as-is pics,
2428pz5.jpg

5d3olu.jpg

2q3ns5v.jpg

Note the baller CB antenna. :biggrin:

Yeah, along with three extra power outlets.

The antenna is mounted on the trunk, all kinds of ye-haw style.

looks like you got a good deal, i see lt1 maf anything else done to it?

Has an adjustable wastegate rod, but that's it.

Seems like a stock fuel pump (haven't dropped the tank yet), stock wiring to the pump for sure and a factory chip.

Car has a bad paint job, overspray and some bondo issues (not horrible, but not pretty). Mostly no rust, just the normal little crap on the bottom of the doors and left rear of the deck lid. A wetsand might clean it up.

Mud flaps are gone. Started to take the intercooler out, seems to have less oil in it than I thought it would. Going to pick up some breathers tomorrow and probably pull the powermaster off.

Another one I missed out on

Man, I just saw that car on Craigslist today and emailed him a couple of hours ago:p What is that old saying, "a day late and...." Anyway, good luck with your new Buick. I am still looking for my first.:frown:

Nice.

Is that a CB radio mounted below the fm radio? Roger that Rubber Ducky...niner niner.

:confused: 10-4 I'm 10-10 on the side over and out. :)

Car has a bad paint job, overspray and some bondo issues (not horrible, but not pretty). Mostly no rust, just the normal little crap on the bottom of the doors and left rear of the deck lid. A wetsand might clean it up.

The T emblems are in the wrong spot.

Nice find.

Nice job Kenny, not the color you wanted i know but nice ride!:)

I'll still be looking for a white or gunmetal one, this was just real cheap and soemthing to have fun with for the summer. :biggrin:

Man, I just saw that car on Craigslist today and emailed him a couple of hours ago:p What is that old saying, "a day late and...." Anyway, good luck with your new Buick. I am still looking for my first.:frown:

I called him the first day it was posted, one of my friends saw it and called me about it.

I would have picked it up Thursday but he didn't have the title crap taken care of.

Told the guy I would come back when I have it more sorted out and show him what the little V6 is capable of. :biggrin: