Ae86 gn powered

miguelito

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1411003683.667135.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1411003699.183057.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

109 30 je pistons comp cam 218 arp main ported champion aluminum heads t&d rollers 400 with transbrake reverse valve body 3500 stall art Carr converter . Wat turbo would u guys recommend oh I also have gen7 dfi . Car will have a 8.8 with tubular arms dual calipers in the rear. Strange adjustable shocks wishbone arm .

Mounts fabbed up no exhaust yet I a want a single shot stainless steel exhaust with a down pipe to

Yes I will wat turbo would u recommend I have a turbonetics 76mm turbo I believe it's a bit to much for this car

If it was me I would put together with the 3500 stall and see how it works you can always fine tune the turbo converter combination as you work the bugs out sounds like traction will be your biggest worry.

Like it.. What r ya goin to run for gears in the 8.8 ??? You have a lot of "go fast" parts compared to my Mazda. Mazda is also light.

Didn't run it because of SFI parts I needed. I wanted to make sure I liked the car before I did more to it. The motor we had in there ran 9.9s @ 138 in my daughters GN. 3700#s. BUT as I said you have way more performance parts in yours ! I think 390 gears are kinda steep. What are you goin to do for the rear suspension. You goin to use it as a driver ??? These cars turn into $$$$ pits really fast .

Rear suspension coil overs and anti roll bar upper and lower arms made from Dom tubing and heim joints and maybe a wishbone arm no certain about the wishbone