Adjustable pushrods

Super Kaz

Has anyone seen a engine builder use adjustable pushrods on a engine? My buddy was doing valve cover gaskets on another friends t type and noticed all 12 pushrods are adjustable. The motor was just built by a place out of Georgia.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I used them on mine, but took them out for the final. I got mine from TA and they are nice, but I just don't trust them in high HP applications. My preference.

Had bad luck with them. one split right down the side. Get the push rod measuring tool, and order from Summit...

JayJ

I've used them. They are considerably heavier. Not heavier as in heavy duty but in added weight or 'in a bad way' heavier.

I have used them to measure for pushrod length, but never seen them run in a engine. Thanks for the replies. I'll tell him he needs to swap them out.

I used titanium keepers and spring caps in mine with stainless valves. Got a couple hundred more out of her.

yes they will. use the push rod checking tool and get the good moly push tubes from Summit or your favorite supplier... They have just about anything you could ever need IN STOCK.

Jay J