add file for android

BLACKRONIN22

Not sure if anyone is using this app for android but I am looking for a good adx file so that I can create a digital dashboard using a tablet. Any help at all would be great. When I say any I mean any....:)
Thanks

I have no experience with any of the Android app based scanning programs first of all. As a Master ASE technician I do have a $12k Snap-on Verus Pro scanner. It's the newest, fastest scanner out. On OBDII cars I can graph 8 data streams at once and see glitches in thousandths of a second. On the Buick I could graph 1 item (to speed up stream) like O2 and it was so slow the data was useless for tuning. There was only a refresh rate of once every 1 to 1.5 seconds. The powerlogger is just like scanning a brand new car. I would like to have a tablet to look at to and I have read you can load powerlogger on a Surface. Without directly linking into the ecm with a powerlogger I don't believe it is worth much.

I have no experience with any of the Android app based scanning programs first of all. As a Master ASE technician I do have a $12k Snap-on Verus Pro scanner. It's the newest, fastest scanner out. On OBDII cars I can graph 8 data streams at once and see glitches in thousandths of a second. On the Buick I could graph 1 item (to speed up stream) like O2 and it was so slow the data was useless for tuning. There was only a refresh rate of once every 1 to 1.5 seconds. The powerlogger is just like scanning a brand new car. I would like to have a tablet to look at to and I have read you can load powerlogger on a Surface. Without directly linking into the ecm with a powerlogger I don't believe it is worth much.

I also have a Snap-on solus pro but you are missing the point. I am trying to run a scantool and guages every time i am in the car.

I understand, but the refresh on the data stream from the obd1 connector is very slow. I don't see the point of information that is 2 seconds old by the time you see it. Isn't that the purpose of a Scanmaster? You get the scanner and gauges in that. Given the Scanmaster looks very outdated and you can only few 1 thing at a time. Let me know how it works.

I'm going to get flamed for this, but, the scanmaster is a bit outdated IMHO. Tuner Pro is great for the DIY tuner, lots of features, and its free, buy or build an ALDL cable for cheap. 160 baud sucks for tuning WOT, but works decently when working with off-throttle driveability. The tech savvy could access the 8192 baud data and use that with tuner pro too, now toss in the aldldroid capability, reading and writing chances can be done from a droid based smart phone or tablet, AFAIK.

I'm going to get flamed for this, but, the scanmaster is a bit outdated IMHO. Tuner Pro is great for the DIY tuner, lots of features, and its free, buy or build an ALDL cable for cheap. 160 baud sucks for tuning WOT, but works decently when working with off-throttle driveability. The tech savvy could access the 8192 baud data and use that with tuner pro too, now toss in the aldldroid capability, reading and writing chances can be done from a droid based smart phone or tablet, AFAIK.

I dont have tuner pro rt so I cannot import the file to adx. If someone could help me out that would be great.

No worries! First....

http://tunerpro.net/downloadApp.htm

Download TunerPro RT, donate if you would like, otherwise it's free.

Follow the links I've posted from the GearHead EFI database, the .ads file is located in there. Download and open TP, wait for the nag screen to clear(free version) and look at the top tool bars, iirc the "import" from .ads should be under the "acquisition" tab. That should convert the .ads to .adx and open automatically. Explore the rest of the tool bar to find the basic dash, monitors, and other stuff. The .ads is really basic, so if you have the addresses for other datastream items, you can add them to the definition. The help section also has all the FAQ's and howto's as well.

No worries! First....

http://tunerpro.net/downloadApp.htm

Download TunerPro RT, donate if you would like, otherwise it's free.

Follow the links I've posted from the GearHead EFI database, the .ads file is located in there. Download and open TP, wait for the nag screen to clear(free version) and look at the top tool bars, iirc the "import" from .ads should be under the "acquisition" tab. That should convert the .ads to .adx and open automatically. Explore the rest of the tool bar to find the basic dash, monitors, and other stuff. The .ads is really basic, so if you have the addresses for other datastream items, you can add them to the definition. The help section also has all the FAQ's and howto's as well.

I have got the ads file downloaded the on!y problem is that the free version of tunerpro does not have the acquisition tab. I planned on donating and getting the rt version at some point but I just wanted something to get me started until I have time to really sit down and start studying tunerpro. Thanks for the help.