Acura

turbokid9765

Not a great kill but none the less it was a kill. last night i was cruising down the main road in our town and i keep looking in my mirrors and there are these HD headlights that are just bright blue and the person driving is swervin in and out of cars i assume to catch up to me. Well were headed away from town so i figure its safe well safer. So he pulls up beside me in his acura integra and i know he wants to race at first i think whats the point its not worth it but i do anyway. I let him get even with my car since he had been chasing me down and were cruising about forty in my car but as soon as he gets even with me he downshifts and takes off so i put the pedal to the floor and we stay half a car ahead of him for a couple seconds then when we hit about seventy-five we just start to pull away and we get a couple cars on him before he turns around and goes home. Oh and by the way i have an 87 t type thats bone stock. Dont you just love tuners.

Makes me feel good, even though my car is stock, I always can know I can beat Tuners. :D

nice kill, one of my gn is stock too! And just the other day an STI pulled up to me at a light and asked How much boost I was pushing. I replied How much boost do you want me to push,Ill still beat you!

yeah i mean the kid had to feel like an idiot because he chased me down only to get waxed and i guarantee you his car wasnt stock which makes him feel even worse