Actual Reproduction 84 GN Window Sticker

Is there anyone that has done this for an 85 GN? If not could someone possibly do one? I dont have an original window sticker for my 85 GN, but I do have the mini version that came with my 85 GMP GN. Maybe you could go off that?

Is there anyone that has done this for an 85 GN? If not could someone possibly do one? I dont have an original window sticker for my 85 GN, but I do have the mini version that came with my 85 GMP GN. Maybe you could go off that?

I would like to know too. Since i'm keeping mine stock, it would be cool to have one.

Looks really good in your avatar. Has it been restored or was it just well taken care of? I know both ends of the spectrum. I have an 85 GN that currently has 49,000 miles on it that is like stepping back in time, and my other one that has over 100k miles was pretty well beaten on before I got a hold of it.

The car looks really good but needs some cosmetic work like some small rust fixed, Top of the windshield cause of the t tops, and a couple small spots at the bottom of the 1/4's and doors. The paint shines on it but not the trunk or bumper ( i think it sat in a car port). I've been replacing stuff on it that it needed slowly. I'm going to take my time on this car and do it right.

I want one

How Much for the replica sticker? I know that Pontiac has a historical society and they will give you a replica sticker, this is the first one ive seen on a Buick.

1987 Buick GN WE-2

Buick does not have a historical society like Pontiac, so they are no help.
There is a guy on the net that makes replica stickers for $50, but of course he only does 86 & 87 GN's. He had no interest in researching and making an 84. So what I have done is the closest you will come to an 84 sticker unless you have the original.

Gary,

You can find out which dealer it was originally delivered to (I know you already know) along with options, prices, ship date, etc. To obtain a copy of the original invoice call Stacy Lillard at GM Media Archive's, 734-421-0273 x107. Or, try George Zapora at GM of Canada, 905-440-7636. While its not a window sticker it is still pretty neat to have for around $50.00.

Gary,

You can find out which dealer it was originally delivered to (I know you already know) along with options, prices, ship date, etc. To obtain a copy of the original invoice call Stacy Lillard at GM Media Archive's, 734-421-0273 x107. Or, try George Zapora at GM of Canada, 905-440-7636. While its not a window sticker it is still pretty neat to have for around $50.00.

Good info Herb, thanx. When I ordered mine I thought I was going to get a new sticker, but was disappointed when it arrived. Although it is a necessity when reproducing a sticker, but now I am glad I did get it.