Accessory Fuse Box?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Ever end up with a bunch of wires jambed into all those (acc.) spots on your OEM fuse box? I know I have in the past. Now there is a simple 100% full universal Fuse box kit pretty much Pre-Assyembled that comes with mounting bracket, wires, solider, connectors, zip ties, Shrink tubing and labels to mount in ANY vehicle! With the "New" GNS fuse box you can elliminate all those wires going to the OEM fuse box and you end up with a nice dedicated fuse box for all your accessories and even better, they are all labled for easy reference in the future.

Perfect for - Gauges, Powerlogger, F.A.S.T, Switchable Fans, Alky control, Scanmaster, ect.

The whole complete kit for $118.95

Read more Here: GNS

Attachments

• finalfuse1.jpg
    finalfuse1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,062
Scot, I'm interested in getting one of these...However, I looked at your web site and even after downloading the instructions, I still don't understand where or what does it bolts to... :redface:
Also, how much shipped to me in Canada, postal code J7P 3C7? A "US funds" m/o is ok? If "yes", I'll have one made and mailed to you tomorrow.

Thank you,

Claude. :smile:
e-mail: toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

Scot, I'm interested in getting one of these...However, I looked at your web site and even after downloading the instructions, I still don't understand where or what does it bolts to... :redface:
Also, how much shipped to me in Canada, postal code J7P 3C7? A "US funds" m/o is ok? If "yes", I'll have one made and mailed to you tomorrow.

Thank you,

It simply mounts to that threaded bolt on the gas peddle bracket..

Right now we are revising the old (Accessory Fuse Box) kits with some new features and replacing a few items with better ones. The new kits should be available in a Month or Two.

I will post up pictures of the new revised version when it's done..

Scot W.

Right now we are revising the old (Accessory Fuse Box) kits with some new features and replacing a few items with better ones. The new kits should be available in a Month or Two.

I will post up pictures of the new revised version when it's done..

Scot W.

Thanks Scot for the reply...:wink: Can you be a little more specific about those "revisions"?...

Our order on parts is scheduled to come in on Friday and we will have 5 of these Fuse Box kits made up and ready ship out early of next week. These kits now have some nice up grades to them over the last ones. Some of the upgrades include:

* Added fuses for all (6) accessorys.
* Better mounting bracket.
* A - ground terminal on the box. (A better,more expensive box)
* New mounting location for the ground wire.
* No step-down in wire size on the + wire fusable link.
* Better instructions.

Scot W.

I will take 1 do i order it from your website or just paypal you send me a total thanks kevin

Our order on parts is scheduled to come in on Friday and we will have 5 of these Fuse Box kits made up and ready ship out early of next week. These kits now have some nice up grades to them over the last ones. Some of the upgrades include:

* Added fuses for all (6) accessorys.
* Better mounting bracket.
* A - ground terminal on the box. (A better,more expensive box)
* New mounting location for the ground wire.
* No step-down in wire size on the + wire fusable link.
* Better instructions.

Scot W.
Scot, it looks like if the upgrades you were talking about are done?...If so, I want one!...Please, let me know how much shipped to me in Canada, and where to send a money order...
Thanks!

I did a home made version of one of these on my car and i mounted it to the topside of the plastic under dash cover so i could easily access it i ran my gauges scanmaster and line lock to it ..mine has 8 fuse slots though so theres room for expansion definately helps keep your aftermarket stuff neat and in line.....Great idea scott...

sweet, something im going to have to get.

one question, how much power can we safely pull from 1 IGN port?

sweet, something im going to have to get.

one question, how much power can we safely pull from 1 IGN port?
I was told by (Aminga) that each IGN terminal puts out 30 amps. We have just less than that in all 6 fuses total so it should be just fine.

Scot W.

Is it going to be the same price for me in Canada?...Is a money order ok (I do not have Paypal...) and what's the mailing address?

Thanks,

Nice wok Scott!

Great piece Scott, we take it to the next level when building race cars! :)

Works best taking power and ground from the battery. For switched power, tap into the lead from the ignition switch and use a relay to power it up.

Attachments

• panel 1.jpg
    panel 1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 590
Great piece Scott, we take it to the next level when building race cars! :)

Works best taking power and ground from the battery. For switched power, tap into the lead from the ignition switch and use a relay to power it up.
Looks nice Nick! That is deffinetly the route to go when wiring up a race car!!

When it's just cleaning up all the wires that are already going to the factory fuse box in our "drivers" this is much more simple, and seeing that most of the accessories that are in our car are pulling 100-200ma only, I didn't see no need to go any further. Now if someone was to add something that would draw 30+ amps then yes, it would need the wires run to and from the battery and relays for sure..

BTW: I sent you a PM about those o2 sensors..

Scot W.