Acceleration Enterprises.com domain name for sale

grw

Acceleration Enterprises.com domain name now for sale!

I have owned the domain for a few years and just changed my business plans and no longer need to use it online. Consequently, I just put it up for sale on www.sedo.com. I have received numerous email inquiries over the last 18 months from folks looking to buy it or trying to contact one of the several companies named Acceleration Enterprises (USA and Canada). Unfortunately I did not keep a list of these inquiries.

Now that I am selling it I wanted to get the word out to anyone that might be interested. Hopefully this name can go to someone in the automotive/performance industry rather than being bought up by someone using it in a different context. I think it’s a great name for a performance shop, online performance parts store, race team, etc.

Please visit www.accelerationenterprises.com or www.sedo.com if you are interested. If you know anyone who might be please forward this to them.
If I get multiple offers I would be inclined to accept one from a member of the TR community over a stranger. Thanks for your time.
Gary