Accel 7.0 vs fast

mcponch

MENBER SINCE 2OOI
JUST WONDERING? WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALL SEEM TO RUN F.A.S.T. WHATS WROMG WITH ACCEL 7.0?:confused: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLYS MCPONCH.

Nothing and there are several of us that run the Gen 7 see sig below. Most are just not as frequent on the board but you will find them on race day at the track.

mike thank you for the info. i was thinking it was a case of, monkey see monkey do.:D i remember when they came out with the gt type turbo?? or what ever. i had an old 54 on my car. then i got the gt 61/54 i think? sorry its been awhile. but it didn;t spool any faster. but it was the latest and greatest. anyway thanks frank.

I wouldn't say it's "monkey see, monkey do". When buying an aftermarket system, you need to consider the product and the tech support. Every system has its advantages and disadvantages. No system is going to make a car run faster than the other. I think there are a few threads comparing the systems. I don't think there have been any since the XFI 2.0 & BS3 w/boost control came out.