Ac heater box delete

steven kut

Hi im deleting my heater box and ac unit. Im trying to clean up the wires for a clean look under the hood. My question is what is the small steal box that has three wires going to it,located on the front of the box above the down pipe. It is tied in off the harness with all the wires for the blower thanks guys

Ok thanks alot dave. Im new to this forum but have to say i love it, makes life much easier thanks again

For the sake of not creating a new thread, I'm hoping I can find my answer here because this is right about the same location where I'm stumped. This heater feed connector was completely fried. http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=61_62_5_6_9&products_id=1023 They do not have it's mate available tho. I've had everything under the hood taken apart and reassembled and here is where I'm stuck at. For the lif of me these wiring diagrams cant get me to where I need to go with these loose wires
qQ4xCHM.jpg

Last edited:
My suggestion: Since that harness is pretty much a total hacked up mess, I look for a clean, uncut harness, and just do an r & r...

Its just a couple of loose wires. The oval conduit is off because I have a new one to put over it. Its 95% or better intact. I dont see how a few loose wires would justify the cost of a new harness

Tapatalked from my CM GS3

Its just a couple of loose wires. The oval conduit is off because I have a new one to put over it. Its 95% or better intact. I dont see how a few loose wires would justify the cost of a new harness

Tapatalked from my CM GS3

Knock yourself out!:D

Knock yourself out!:D
thats probably what will end up happening. This stupid little connector was one of the main things on my list when I started this teardown. Now I've got pretty much everything done except this. I was really hoping to find someone who had had to mess with it before or just knew a alternative way I could set it up. . I know buying a new harness will likely leave me in the same jam since both sides of it are gone. I guess what I will do is set it up as if I were gonna delete a/c then go from there. I appreciate your reply