Absollutely Gorgeous C3 Corvette for sale

dhauser

The end is fear
This is the nicest mid 70s Corvette you will be able to find.

1977 Corvette, 350 4bbl, All #s matching, only 76k original miles, completely stock and unmolested, detailed very nicely. Runs, rides, and drives like a new car in every way. Cold AC, working cruise, even the damn clock works! (most of the time...hehe). T-tops, weatherstrips, roof chrome, all excellent and fit right. No rust anywhere.

Stunning silver metalflake over bright red leather. Auto, power windows, light group, chrome luggage rack (a MUST on these cars for looks as much as use IMO). Drive......this....car.....anywhere.

On ebay now, so you can look it up there, or watch the photoshow here:

PhotoShow | Doug Hauser's PhotoShows

Since it's on ebay now, I'll just say if you're a TB.com member, you're price will be less than other ebayers. Call or PM if seriously interested.

Attachments

• whole19.jpg
    whole19.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 377
  • whole6.jpg
    whole6.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 315
  • int8.jpg
    int8.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 336
  • eng10.jpg
    eng10.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 324
  • detail5.jpg
    detail5.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 312
I sure hope you pay a vendor's fee as many cars as you sell on here!

haha....

Very nice car by the way!

Ironically enough, I almost never actually sell a car to someone who sees it here or is a member here. I think maybe it's happened twice, ever. Mostly I do it to just show you guys something new and available and to maybe pass the word along since I know many of you are into other cars besides TRs.

Car is SOLD. Received deposit on Friday.

If anything changes (as they sometimes do), I will post it here.

Anyone still looking I know where to find this hiding in a garage

1975 L82 Manual,11K miles,yes 11K Nassau Blue ,Silver leather ,Black convert top and hard top included..:p

So there maybe always be a nicer one around...:eek: