? about roller low and reverse housing

Lee Thompson

I purchased one of CK's roller low and reverse housings recently. While setting end play today it appears that the plastic washer still needs to be used. I would have thought that putting the torrington bearing in the housing that would eliminate the plastic washer. Me of little mind wants to know for sure. Thanks. Also is that not a bearing from a 350 trans and if so which one?

the bearing is used by itself.the beaing will stick out slightly out of the pocket.to contact the sun shell.final end play is set with the proper selective washer under the output shaft snap ring.the bearing is from a th350 pump stator.

Thank you

Reason I ask is that with the bearing only it will take a .080 larger selective washer than what is currently in there.

verify you have the washer installed in the rear carrier.if so email me the thickness washer you need and i can send you one.

Thanks for the offer but

I found the problem---I did not have the roller housing assembled--Once I put the piston and snap ring in the clearance was good. Sorry for the trouble.The splines engage but the snap ring makes contact and keeps it from going any farther down.