? about 200 servo and extendo pin from Chris

85monte

I have a few questions for Chris and anyone that has run his 200 servo and his extendo pin. What does the servo24RHPS come with? Is it just the cover, 2nd piston and 3rd piston or everything including the pin? Also I have looked at old threads in search of more info on when to grind the pin and when to add washers but I was unable to find anything that was 100% the same. Also the measurement for the pin with the cover on has different measurements posted also. How does the extendo pin work? Is this adjustable? Does it come with instructions on how to take measurements and how and when to make changes with grinding or adding washers?

Thanks, Brian:confused:

it is a complete servo .save the monet on the extendo pin because you wont need it unless you have an old band or someone ground it off.go to customer feedback on my homepage for replys as all shift kits contain an unmodified servo.

? AGAIN FOR CHRIS (SERVO PIN CLEARANCE)

So how do I know if I need to add washers or grind on it then and what is the real measurement ? Do you install snap ring and cover and see how much in goes in or do you use the install washers until it is to hard to turn and remove one like I have read somewhere on this site before?If I need the extendo pin is it adjustable or is it grind to the size you need? Anyone else have any info. Hey Chris anyway you can send me instruction just to I can look how all this comes togather? Thanks!!!

Brian

:confused: