A1 Electric GM Power Window Kit and GM Switches w/Wires

elcaminodave

I am selling a new A1 Electric GBody power window kit with switches. The kit is item number GM19-K. According to the A1 website, this kit will fit 1978-87 El Camino and Monte Carlo. The kit also is listed as fitting 1979-1987 Buick Regal, Oldsmobile Cutlass and Pontiac Grand Prix. This kit sells for $249.95 on the A1 Electric website. The switches and wiring kit is item number SK3-OEGM. The following is the description from A1's website:

This kit comes with original GM Switches! These swithces are higher in quality, more reliable and last longer than the switches included in other aftermarket chrome switch kits.

Our Chrome switch kit comes with a dual switch for drivers door and a single switch for the passenger door. Switches can be mounted on the door panel or armrests. These switches cover crank handle holes perfectly. Kit comes with a double chrome switch for drivers door, single switch for passenger door and a 2 piece wireloom.

This kit sells for $134.95 on the A1 website.

Total cost for the power window kit and switch kit if purchased directly from A1 Electric is $384.90. I no longer have the vehicle I bought these for and I no longer need these.

I will take $225.00 plus shipping for the package.