a-pillars

G-bodyguy

Looking for a set of a pillars, would like to get the exact color which is carmen red for my 79 cutlass but at this point a grey set will work. Let me know if you got any and a priced shipped to Ohio for them Thanks

I believe I have a set of gray A pillar trim. I will check in the morning. I have other interior trim pieces too, need any other? I have Burgany rear seat (upper& Lower) and upper door panels, possible more in burgandy.

Hope this helps you.

I just looked up in storage and I've got driver A pillar trim only, no Pass side, sorry. I have the B Pillars in gray and burg, as well as the rear qtr window trim panels in gray and burg.

Hope this may help.

Rear upper panels, that go around the Qtr windows, would go for $50/pr plus shipping. It obviously would need a large box to ship the panels. I would guess about $25 in shipping, depending on where you are located. Let me know.

Hope this helps you.

I have a mostly complete burgandy interior and several extra grey pieces as well, including the rear upper sail panel trim. If you don't work a deal with the other guy, LMK ---Keith