A new GN?

Casey Jensen

When is Buick going to come out with a new retro GN? Ford, Dodge and Chevy has built current versions of their most famous muscle, so why can't Buick? I want a 2 door v6 turbo rwd that will make the new vette owners sweat like they used to back in the 80's when they had a black Buick sitting next to them. Happy to see the regal name again, but it has to grow up a little. Any one feel the same as I do?

It will never happen.:( GM America has invested way to much into FWD chasis and design and RWD chasis is for a very select few cars.:mad:

I hope never. The GN(GrandNational) name should RIP! I don't know why everybody thinks Buick should jump on the Retro band wagon. Personally I think the current Challenger,Mustang and Camaro are the product of lazy people. How hard is it to put an old design on a technically advanced platform? The new Regal GS is fine with me. There isn't any brand recognition as far as GM engines go so even if they stuff that Aussie HighFeature TT 3.6 in something with a tri-shield emblem on the grill it still isn't going to be a Buick as we all know it. Let's face facts here. Buick would have gone the way of Olds and Pontiac if it wasn't for the posuers over in China. GM will never look at the Buick name plate like it did before. There aint nothing out there now and there aint going to be anything in the future that will convince Buick there is money to be made by building such a car. Besides Grand National was the name of a Stock Car racing series. What's that got to do with what is going on today?