A New auto scam to be very careful about.

fastgn

I was just approached with I think the latest and greatest auto scam.
This guy wanted to trade his very expensive car for my $11,000 GN.
I was able to get out of him how.

They take a bank owned car (expensive) and put a mechanics lien on it, advertising in a bullcrap little paper, which is suppose to give up the banks rights to the car for not responding.
All goes thru, and dumb fuk DMV re-issues a new title with no liens anymore,
But you better believe that bank still owns the car and will be looking to REPO it back as soon as they know where the car is housed.
Then good luck trying to fight to get that car back.

TO ALL BEWARE.

similar attempt dealt with here

Back when I was selling my 87 limited tr a guy contacted me from one of my ads. He had a $35,000.00 bmw for trade. Pictures can fool you but he had that countered. As perfect as the car was he did down play the window tint & the tires :rolleyes: In the end everytime I requested vital information on actual mileage, vin #, current owners name and if it was titled in his name or a buddies the excuses came out. He pursued but always side stepped the questions. Always remember the old saying that if something seems to good to be true well you know the rest. Crime keeps getting worse and don't think the criminal justice system is going to do a damn thing about it. I have dealt with that before and lost alot of $ due to a jerk who ripped me off. There are alot of guys out there living the good life and will scam you or sell you junk. Be careful.