A lot of 84 parts for sale-make an offer on anything....

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I have all of these parts left from the engine swap. Let me know if you need anything. Im going to start throwing it all away in a couple of days if nobody wants anything. I am willing to trade for some parts as well. I need an 87 grille, or 87 heat shield, all trim bezels around dash, and bumper fillers. Feel free to ask!!!

Do you have the boost selenoid lines that include the "Y" restrictor?? Goes from the vaccuum block and Y's to the wastegate actuator and to the wastegate selenoid. LMK ---Keith

Pics aren't that good. Could you email me them please? A little too small for my eyes.

Pics aren't that good. Could you email me them please? A little too small for my eyes.

Turbonut, I will look and see if it is still there. I THINK it is, but ill look.

Charlie, click on one of the pictures. They will load in a new window, and will be bigger.

Oil fill neck and cap and I need some of the support brackets for the alternator A/C braket, not the aluminunum part but the rest of them. Shipping to 76645 please.

Oil fill neck and cap and I need some of the support brackets for the alternator A/C braket, not the aluminunum part but the rest of them. Shipping to 76645 please.

How is 50 shipped for the accessory bracket and oil filler tube thing? Oh yeah, and I do have the coil bracket as well charlie! :wink:

Pretty much everything is there except for the crank, intake, turbo, vacuum lines, and fuel injector harness. I have EVERYTHING else, including the big arse fan shroud. :rolleyes:

Turbonut, I will look and see if it is still there. I THINK it is, but ill look.

OK LMK. Thanks. ---Keith

Hey Keith. I do still have the Y with the restrictor in it, but not vacuum hoses on it. You can just get some that fit on it and cut them to length. Will this do? Let me know.

Anybody need anything else? Turbo to intake adapter, welded stock headers(o2 threads are stripped out), harmonic balancer, battery cable, alternator, power steering pump, ac compressor, fan shroud, selinoids on valve cover, engine wiring harness, air box, valve covers, valve rockers, heater core, MAF sensor, original coil and mobule, module bracket, stock main caps, I think I have the crank sensor, engine block, caspers IAT sensor with harness, downpipe, turbo oil feed line, anything? I tried to list everything I could think of. lol I'd like all of this gone asap. Like I said. I will trade for parts I have listed in my first post.

Go to bed!

Sorry about that buddy. Ive been busy. Ive seen them typically go for about 5 bucks. Would that be acceptable SHIPPED? Let me know. Ill be leaving for michigan in just about an hour, so I wont be home until sunday afternoon. But, Let me know if that is acceptable or not. Im sure we can work something out.

Mitchell

bumper filler

I have a front passenger side bumper filler for sale if your interested. Make me an offer

Sorry about that buddy. Ive been busy. Ive seen them typically go for about 5 bucks. Would that be acceptable SHIPPED? Let me know. Ill be leaving for michigan in just about an hour, so I wont be home until sunday afternoon. But, Let me know if that is acceptable or not. Im sure we can work something out.

Mitchell

I assume you meant to quote my post...:smile: $5 shipped will do. LMK how you want the $$$. I have Paypal if you want. ---Keith

BTW---I think I WAS in bed Jesse!! :biggrin:

I have a front passenger side bumper filler for sale if your interested. Make me an offer

I guess I should have stated WHICH fillers I needed. lol I just need the rear. Thats my fault. My pass. side is fine, and bought the driver side off of sam here in indiana last year. I still need the other items though! :biggrin:

I assume you meant to quote my post...:smile: $5 shipped will do. LMK how you want the $$$. I have Paypal if you want. ---Keith

BTW---I think I WAS in bed Jesse!! :biggrin:

Just send it to my paypal account. mdk_00@yahoo.com there is a _ between the mdk and 00. Put your address in the comments when you send it so I know exactly where to send it JUST in case.

Paypal sent.

Airbox assembly and restricted Y SOLD

Still have a LOT left. Stock MAF sensor, 84 engine harness, throttle body, turbo oil feed line, valve covers, Caspers IAC harness with sensor, just a lot of stuff that still needs to go.

Hey do you still have the bracket that holds the coil and the coil itself.I also need the crank sensor with reluctor wheel.Do you also have the alternator and ac accesories bracket.

e-mail me at rudeawakening07@yahoo.com