A long time ago, in a garage not too far away...

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Before continuing on this epic quest of parts, heed my warnings young padawan, and click play to make this thread even more awesome-er
[video=youtube_share;rkPcapsTM1c]http://youtu.be/rkPcapsTM1c[/video]

For centuries now the Buicks and Fords have waged battle on the 1320. Lines have been crossed, men have had their dreams shattered, I may have even stolen someone's girlfriend for a quickie one time.. nonetheless, the followers of the Buick-side have yearned for random parts in my garage as a sign, NAY-AS HOPE EMBODIED IN STEEL AND KINDA CRAPPY OLD RUBBER! They have waited years, if not decades for a list as epic as this. Something to give them hope, something to show them that running 12's is not the only way of life- we can..WE CAN run 11's. No longer must we side idly by with stock fuel lines, or crappy old valvecovers. No longer we men must fret over not having a spare set of complete headers and crossover pipe. It is with great pride and honor that I bestow upon you these random parts that I no longer wish to call my own. May they soon bless your garage and all those who dwell in it. May you use these pieces of steel and plastic to slay your Ford enemies.....Or at least use it to knock them out and then steal their car so you can sell it and buy new parts...

So my brothers, I give you the list of greatness that you will now behold:

a stock fuel tank with sender and walbro 340 (this is the shot of the inside of the tank): 150obo for tank, sender, and pump
281rtk.jpg

2e4ccae.jpg

-6AN cutoff valve for fuel line, with filter and AN adapter. Also -6AN line to a Y fitting single -6 inlet, dual -6AN out that fill dual-feed stock the stock fuel rail I have that we pulled the shrader valve out. Also sold with an Aeromotive A1009 dual-6inlet single-6 outlet and a stock-style BGC AFPR. Sold together, will not separate. Will include 12 feet of 3/8" return line. Has everything you need to run a dual-feed stock setup, or dual-feed aftermarket rails. 250obo
2ylmipg.jpg

2dre6mw.jpg

Rear brace that goes from bumper brace to bumper brace, crossmember "K" braces for front of car 100obo:
al45k7.jpg

Old school cold air kit with stiff ducting that connects stock maf to front driver airdam, chrome valvecovers(need polishing), and some other crap:
14lrasg.jpg

Looks like a GM grand national spoiler that has been painted for a t-type. Needs paint 150obo
10z35p1.jpg

Stock rail with stock regulator, stock injectors and wiring harness 100obo:
16ixydw.jpg

If you see something that isn't listed with a price, make an offer. I'm also open to trades for roller cam kits, stroker cranks, and BIG fuel pumps (or willing to trade+cash). I ship from my work UPS, and sometimes it takes me a day or two to get things out. Life happens, so deal with it. If you're a tightass who wants things shipped 5 seconds after you send me money, don't buy something from me. I usually get stuff out within 24hrs, but work gets hectic, so it may be 2 days before its sent out.

Email or phone is the best way to reach me. 1987GN@gmail.com or 707 362 6030

oops. I meant to put the fuel line stuff for 220obo. it includes everything needed to make your lines a -6 dual feed (or single if you wish) Only thing missing is the line from the sender to the filter:
Brand new Aeromotive A 1000-9 regulator
BGC stock-appearing regulator
stock fuel rail with -6 fitting and shrader valve pulled out for dual feed
"Y" fitting that is -6inlet to dual-6 outlet
braided -6 hose from the Y to rails
fuel check valve and AN adapter fittings for a stock-style fuel filter
-6 line from filter to Y fitting
-6AN fitting to hose barb (connects hose from sender to -6AN line)
14ft of 3/8" return line

So you have 2 regulators (1 aftermarket, 1 stock-style), a stock fuel line that'll accept dual feed, Y fitting for the dual feed, shutoff valve for the fuel, adapter fittings for your stock fuel filter, adapter fittings from the sender to AN hose, hose from the filter to the rails, and your return line!

All you would need is the hose coming from the sender to the filter. OR you could even use the stock line to the filter, and just run the -6 to the rails!

Anyway, the Aero AFPR was 145 new, its literally 3 weeks old, the BGC was 85$ and its in damn good condition, and all the other fittings have no more than 50 miles on them. I just decided to upgrade to -10 :).

You have everything you need to convert your car to a stock-style dual feed, or even aftermarket rails dual-feed with a regulator!

220obo bishes.

before continuing on this epic quest of parts, heed my warnings young padawan, and click play to make this thread even more awesome-er
[video=youtube_share;rkpcapstm1c]http://youtu.be/rkpcapstm1c[/video]

for centuries now the buicks and fords have waged battle on the 1320. Lines have been crossed, men have had their dreams shattered, i may have even stolen someone's girlfriend for a quickie one time.. Nonetheless, the followers of the buick-side have yearned for random parts in my garage as a sign, nay-as hope embodied in steel and kinda crappy old rubber! They have waited years, if not decades for a list as epic as this. Something to give them hope, something to show them that running 12's is not the only way of life- we can..we can run 11's. No longer must we side idly by with stock fuel lines, or crappy old valvecovers. No longer we men must fret over not having a spare set of complete headers and crossover pipe. It is with great pride and honor that i bestow upon you these random parts that i no longer wish to call my own. May they soon bless your garage and all those who dwell in it. May you use these pieces of steel and plastic to slay your ford enemies.....or at least use it to knock them out and then steal their car so you can sell it and buy new parts...

So my brothers, i give you the list of greatness that you will now behold:

A stock fuel tank with sender and walbro 340 (this is the shot of the inside of the tank): 150obo for tank, sender, and pump
281rtk.jpg

2e4ccae.jpg

-6an cutoff valve for fuel line, with filter and an adapter. Also -6an line to a y fitting single -6 inlet, dual -6an out that fill dual-feed stock the stock fuel rail i have that we pulled the shrader valve out. Also sold with an aeromotive a1009 dual-6inlet single-6 outlet and a stock-style bgc afpr. Sold together, will not separate. Will include 12 feet of 3/8" return line. Has everything you need to run a dual-feed stock setup, or dual-feed aftermarket rails. 250obo
2ylmipg.jpg

2dre6mw.jpg

rear brace that goes from bumper brace to bumper brace, crossmember "k" braces for front of car 100obo:
al45k7.jpg

old school cold air kit with stiff ducting that connects stock maf to front driver airdam, chrome valvecovers(need polishing), and some other crap:
14lrasg.jpg

looks like a gm grand national spoiler that has been painted for a t-type. Needs paint 150obo
10z35p1.jpg

stock rail with stock regulator, stock injectors and wiring harness 100obo:
16ixydw.jpg

if you see something that isn't listed with a price, make an offer. I'm also open to trades for roller cam kits, stroker cranks, and big fuel pumps (or willing to trade+cash). I ship from my work ups, and sometimes it takes me a day or two to get things out. Life happens, so deal with it. If you're a tightass who wants things shipped 5 seconds after you send me money, don't buy something from me. I usually get stuff out within 24hrs, but work gets hectic, so it may be 2 days before its sent out.

Email or phone is the best way to reach me. 1987gn@gmail.com or 707 362 6030

how much for head rests covers.

PM replied. I do accept offers of 1980's playboys as currency, thank you for offering.

I also accept your firstborn child, and a weekend with your daughter and/or wife. (pics needed beforehand).

OR baked goods, preferrably MnM cookies, vanilla cupcakes, and brownies.

UPDATE: I just found out my control arms are a bit more than I thought they would.

ALL ORIGINAL PRICES ARE NO LONGER VALID. MAKE ME AN OFFER AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE. I NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!

Also- I took pics of the fuel tank, head rests, and braces and I'll post them shortly.

PM replied. I do accept offers of 1980's playboys as currency, thank you for offering.

I also accept your firstborn child, and a weekend with your daughter and/or wife. (pics needed beforehand).

OR baked goods, preferrably MnM cookies, vanilla cupcakes, and brownies.

LOL! Nice....

they need polishing, I can get better pics tomorrow. I got home just a few minutes ago from work, so I didn't get time to today to take pics.

Do you have a fully functional emergency brake pedal assembly that will fit an 87 GN? Thanks...

Do you have a fully functional emergency brake pedal assembly that will fit an 87 GN? Thanks...

Nope, sorry.

I do have random cold-air kit parts, GNX headrests, Aeromotive AFPR, BGC AFPR, stock rails with injectors and harness, stock fuel tank with sender and pump.

Does the spoiler have the end pieces that go on each of the quarter panels?