A&K Airsoft gun for sale (any hunters, teens, hobbyists) Fully Automatic/Full Metal

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
am selling I have an airsoft gun for sale in exellent condition. Only used 3 times. It is an A&K M249 SAW MK1 fully automatic airsoft gun (anyone ever Shoot an M249???:). Sacrificing at 325obo$ (paid about $450+ for it). Includes a camoflouge case, 2500 bb drum, a 350 standard magazine, battery, padding, full supports, and clean internals, and a mounted bipod. Need the money so I am willing to be flexible on the price. The Hop Up system has NOT been adjusted which improves accuracy. Shoots at around 340-400fps on a full charge. This is a fun SERIOUS airsoft gun that has been taken well cared of and will be missed. AND IT INCLUDES IMPORTANT ORANGE TIP... my advice is to keep it ON to avoid problems with the police. email me for more information at mo_than_enuf@yahoo.com. Online a brand new gun runs for 250 dollars, but you get the gun 5 weeks quicker AND still cheaper after taxes and a case. Will not dissapoint and will make a great x-mas present. CASH ONLY:eek: PM me or email me @ mo_than_enuf@yahoo.com

(Great for Teens, Hunters, Hobbyists, and Crazy people who want a gun but cant have a real one:biggrin:) weighs 10lbs full metal 1.2v battery

WILLING TO SELL gun, 2500BB box mag, 2 magazines, goggles, charger, and some bb's for $300
WILLING TO SELL just camo gun case for $80 (camo case may double as a rifle case)
ALL TOGETHER FOR $325!
USED IN ONLY 4 MATCHES:eek: