A joke not really a kill

faster

Wife's car is finally getting repaired form the hit in March so she is driving my van and I'm driving the T to work for a week or so.

Sitting all alone in the middle lane of my three lanes at a red light on a 6 lane highway by UF. A Del Sol, actually done up pretty nice in black with nice black and red rims pulls up on the left and stops, except for the fart can making stupid noises. An early 90's Nissan Sentra rat with straight pipes pulls up on the right and begins making a racket I can only describe as the sound of those rotary Mazda's engines at the dragstrip. I can't hear myself think! Now they are both staging and making racket and I'm thinking every cop for half a mile can hear this. Now both drivers are 20 something college guys not teenagers.

The light goes green and they both gas on it with the Sentra so loud it hurts my ears. I not having any of this for the first couple of seconds and let them go just staying a car length back.

The Del Sol driver has his roof off and his back window down so I can see him look back and grin.

That tears it! I promised myself I would not get involved with these kinds of idiots anymore but I go supersonic and blow past them like they are parked and let off at 60-65 and coast a few hundred yards up to the next light. That section of 34th Street has no cross streets or driveways for about 1/3 mile going north.

I glanced at the Honda driver as I scream past and he had this drop jawed look like what happened I was winning.

At the light the Honda goes left and the Sentra goes right but neither of them give me a thimbs up.

What is wrong with these morons today. They can't possibly believe their cars have anything to be proud of as far as acceleration is concerned.

I ease away when the light goes green looking for cops who had to have heard the Sentra howling for the 20 seconds it took him to get to 60.

I WANT AN ENCOUNTER WITH A Z06 OR BETTER YET A ZR-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

What is wrong with these morons today. They can't possibly believe their cars have anything to be proud of as far as acceleration is concerned.

That I think is part of the issue.

The kid that's only been around 16 second cars and then gets into a 15 second car probably is thinking "damn this thing is fast/quick".

Also some don't think a stodgy looking Regal is anything fast.

the sentra...

That sentra has possibilities we just got my brother a 92 sentra ser with an SR20 thtas boosted moves its not some ricer

It's all about the environment in which you spend time. My GN runs 11's, pretty dang good for a street driven, 20+MPG car. Well, my buddy is unimpressed.....he has a low 4 second ProMod. It's all about the circles you run in.

It's all about the environment in which you spend time. My GN runs 11's, pretty dang good for a street driven, 20+MPG car. Well, my buddy is unimpressed.....he has a low 4 second ProMod. It's all about the circles you run in.

Yup....understood...but I never pass on whoopin something with a fart can if they go out of their way to provoke me. I always let them start it, but then....I play them some chin music to remember me by.:biggrin:

Kinda like what Faster did with these jokers.:p