A great week topped off by winning TSM

GN/GTO

This was my first outing running TSM. From the first pass off the tralier to the final I just flat out had the best time in the six years we have been going to Bowling Green. I can't begin to thank Cal and Holly Hartline enough for all the great advice, tuning and friendship over the years. Louie and Melanie Lopez for being such good friends and sharing the week with us. (remember the CO2). And all the vendors over the years that I have shared my life savings with... Thanks go out to, Tom Allen at Champion for a great set of Iron heads. Bill Anderson for a great convertor, Jason Cramer for lots of great products (power plate, throttle body, pulleys, boost control valve ect). Nick Micale at Arizona GN (what a great set of headers). The list is just too long. And to all the competitors in TSM this year in Bowling Green, I went in not really knowing most of you, and left feeling like I have a bunch of new friends. I am really enjoying my 15 minutes of fame -- Hope to see you all in Indy.... Repeat....Repeat.... LOL...
Don Palumbo (WHO?)

Congrats Don !

The italian stalion, with a black leather jacket :cool: I think Irlea enjoyed it more. Great to see you guys again.

Don - Congrats on the win....could you PM me a lil info on your combo. I heard you were running a 67 turbo.

Roy - Dick said it was great talking to ya there. Sry i couldnt make it. Give me a call and let me know how things went for ya! and update your signature...haha...