A few videos of V6power and SloGN at the track today

esinger

Stroker Hot Air
I had a chance to take some videos today while Jim Anson (V6power), Pat Broughton (SloGN) and I were at Piedmont Dragway today (1/6/2013).

These first 3 are Jim Anson's passes (V6Power)

This is the only one I got of Pat Broughton (SloGN)

Thanks for the vids there eric

I was breaking in a new transmission for Jaime's hot-air car!

Should have got the last run :) :) it was a 6.60 @ 105.5

I then promptly left as i have no cage hehe.......

Thanks for the vids there eric

I was breaking in a new transmission for Jaime's hot-air car!

Should have got the last run :) :) it was a 6.60 @ 105.5

I then promptly left as i have no cage hehe.......

A round of Golf, a couple of passes at the track and a cup of HOT chocolate... a near perfect day... except the busted knuckle

A round of Golf, a couple of passes at the track and a cup of HOT chocolate... a near perfect day... except the busted knuckle
It was a perfect day!

Thanks for the help with putting my exhaust back on .

Found a nice collection of photos of Jim at the track
Jim_Raceworks.jpg

Jim_Raceworks2.jpg

Jim_Raceworks3.jpg

Jim_Raceworks4.jpg

Jim_Raceworks5.jpg

Jim_Raceworks6.jpg

Jim_Raceworks7.jpg

Jim_Raceworks8.jpg

Jim_Raceworks9.jpg

They have two of the nicest and quickest Grand Nationals here in the area. Car show winners and will beat the snot out of a ton of cars at the track.

They have two of the nicest and quickest Grand Nationals here in the area. Car show winners and will beat the snot out of a ton of cars at the track.

thanks for the compliment but seriously jim's is way cleaner than mine! Jim is mister polish!

That Hot-air ride of yours is super nice too and fast !!!

Don't sell it short just yet!!!!

Eric--Thanks very much for the videos and pictures, even though you missed the 6.94 and 6.88. :) At least you got to show that I now do 'smokey' burn outs! I didn't even know the pictures were out there...wish there was a little day light under the tires though. :)

All three of our cars (four counting Clint's) are running well (Pat's really well). When Eric gets his turbo back, he will be into the 6's also and causing me problems. I sure don't want to be slower than a hot air. :)

Cal--119 days last year and three this year. :(

I'm so jealous. I need to move away from snow. Thanks for sharing though and both of you have great cars!

One ride with Jim in his "V6POWER" and I was hooked! Thanks Jim and more importantly than all these fast cars a great group to hang out with :)