A few performance parts for sale

rc1626

Well here is the story. Have had my Turbo T since 2002. Low miles (26k) and basically a garage queen. Have only put about a thousand miles on it since then. Anyway, I started adding bolt on performance parts a little at a time for the extra "seat of the pants" performance while out on my Sunday drives. Every part taken off was saved for future reinstallation to go back to stock. I was single then and married w/ two kids and a house now. Needless to say I just finished the switch back to stock and am looking to unload some very lightly used (500-600miles) performance parts. All parts like new.

I have picks for all the parts and ask that you post or pm me and I'll give you whatever picks I have of the part(s) and if more are needed, that too.

List of parts. (prices do not include shipping unless noted)

Champion ported Iron heads - one head has filling removed from egr port - painted w/silver high temp paint - fully assembled
$950 shipped

TA-49 Turbo - Garrett housing - w/adjustable wastegate & inlet bell
$550

Scanmaster 2.1 - w/ manual
$215 shipped

Bilstein Shocks - Set of four - 2 fronts/ 2 rears
$200 shipped

Delphi 50# injectors - set of 6
$200 shipped

H&R parts Poly motor mounts
$215 shipped

Poston headers - driver & passenger side - painted w/ silver high temp paint
$300 shipped

3" Stainless Terry Houston Downpipe w/ dump - Item was used when I bought it. Very good condition.
$400

Set of 4 GTA wheels w/ brand new rubber. Two Fronts and Two Rears. Black centers. Comes w/ slightly longer wheel studs, new lug nuts and lug nut caps and 3/8" spacers to give wheels clearance and correct look when placing the front wheels on the rear and the rear wheels on the front. GNX center caps.
Wheels are in great shape w/ no curb rash and nicely polished outers.

Tires are Falken Ziex ZE512.
Rear tires are 255/50 R16
Front tires are 245/50 R16

$800 will not ship/ local pickup only (Long Island, NY)

Thanks for looking.
Rob

Would you do $180 and I pay shipping for the scanmaster?I have Pay Pal ready to go tonight if need be.
I am in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks,
NK!!

Downpipe, Turbo, and Injectors - Sold

What's left:
Champion Heads
Poston Headers
Bilstein Shocks
GTA/GNX Wheels and Tires

Thanks.
Rob