a few items for sale

whistlingT

Limited's Rock
I have a older max effort thumb wheel set up for sale set up for 55lb/hr modified ecm and maf no screen no sample tube. $75 he can update for resonable amount.

009's for sale 135 shipped

lubrant thumbwheel to go with 009s. Nice chip orig street pos 1 and progressive to last position being all out race. cant beat it!! $110.00 shipped have specs if interested. This chip is from stock to rocking no changes neded just flip switch. My car went 11.56 mainly stock with this set up.

Stock working maf not reman OE hard to find direct scan verified working great. 100 shipped correct down facing plug and all

stock air cleaner assy all but stud and under filter bracket even ac air filter low mile car 50 shipped

stock i/c dutt neck and very close to perfect shroud 175 plus freight

I have some pics on request

Thanks all

i believe 8 pos

good chip but older i ran it in my t and the mfg said it should make my car run rich at idle and he was dead on but all other aspects were great. I even came up with that type of maf. I borrowed from a friend and the car ran like a raped ape... :smile:

I have a older max effort thumb wheel set up for sale set up for 55lb/hr modified ecm and maf no screen no sample tube. $75 he can update for resonable amount.

:smile: lubrant thumbwheel to go with 009s. Nice chip orig street pos 1 and progressive to last position being all out race. cant beat it!! $110.00 shipped have specs if interested. This chip is from stock to rocking no changes neded just flip switch. My car went 11.56 mainly stock with this set up.

Stock working maf not reman OE hard to find direct scan verified working great. 100 shipped correct down facing plug and all

stock air cleaner assy all but stud and under filter bracket even ac air filter low mile car 50 shipped