A few goodies for sale

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Stock Turbo - Very very little shaft play, no in and out. Turbo ran good at 26 psi. No smoke or anything hokey. Solid stock turbo ported and blasted compressor. Comes with elbow and inlet bell $175.

Eric Marshall chip - For 50 pound inj.....adjustable timing, fuel, ect. Boost is for 25-26 and timing 27,25 degrees. This is for a combo similar to mine (pretty much stock) $45

Thrasher 92 chip - For 50's...Yes, this is a hacked Thrasher92 chip and reburned for the 50lb inj's. $35

ATR pittbull chip - For stock injectors... 26,24 degrees timing and for 18psi boost. $20

Stock Intercooler - This unit came off of a 44k mile GN and is in almost perfect cond (no tag on top). No fin damage. This intercooler is sanded down to a smooth metal finish. The fin's remain black. Looks very cool. I didnt get to finish every detail on it but it does look very good inside the car as it is now. $125 with matching up pipe.

shipping not included.

I have pics of all of these items.

Trades considered.

Please e mail bojevans@hotmail.com

Thanks
Bo

I will mention that I did race with alky on both 50's, switched to an alky chip soon after.So You can run these with alky no problem.

Thanks
Bo