A couple small items - GTA inserts & used 1987 T Fender Emblems Badges

dwall

I have some 1/8" thick acrylic inserts. I had them cut for GTA wheel caps. I wanted a smooth true surface to attach the nice custom decals on. My original wheel caps had plastic disc insert removed. The GNX decal had been stuck onto the uneven bottom of the opening that remained & looked like crap. The insert discs worked well but were slightly undersize. They were just under 2 1/8" diameter for my decal but I was happy with the result.

GTA_insertsONLY.jpg DSCN3994.JPG GTA_inserts-NOT4sale.jpg

1. First picture shows discs with original protective paper and after paper removed.
  2. Second pic shows acrylic insert applied w/adhesive.
  3. Third pic shows one of my center caps & some inserts with decals applied - NOT FOR SALE.
  4. If you want some clear inserts I have 3 or 4 extra sets - I can send 4/$2.50 shipped.
DSCN3995.JPG

Also have two 1987 T Fender badges. The 'T' is nice but the chrome outer border is faded gray. Basically they are OK driver shape but don't look too bad. $10 shipped/pair of driver shape 'T' emblems.

Bob

Last edited:
Two sets SOLD & two sets acrylic inserts left.

Thanks VtheGNMan - they'll go out First Class tomorrow.

Emblems SOLD.

Two sets of clear acrylic GTA cap inserts left.

Got my acrylic inserts, very nice quality, perfect fit. Bump for a good product and good seller!

THX V!

I just wanted someone to use them - I was trying to decide what to do with the extras. I was just moving them from place to place. They work.
One set left - postage is $2.32 :facepalm: