A couple of new pics

HYBRIDT

Here's a couple of new pics my buddy took for my entry submission for the Seattle Roadster Show in March. The clear overlay of the hood is pretty cool.

Adam

Attachments

• Hood-Show-Through resized.jpg
    Hood-Show-Through resized.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 344
And interior. The paddles for the shifter and electronics are installed, but not the ratchet shifter yet.

Adam

Attachments

• Interior resized.jpg
    Interior resized.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 336
He was really happy that I had T-tops so he could take that last interior pic as you'd never get that shot with a solid roof car.

Adam

i spy

hey Adam, I saw your car last night right near Sams Club.. I was in the maroon T heading southbound. man, that car is just sweet. even though it was dark and I only caught a glimpse I knew it was the hybrid. very, very nice ride! :smile:

I MISSED YOU?! That sucks. I try really hard to keep an eye out for other TRs. I live right behind Sams Club, so I was probably looking for people driving in the bus only lane before I turned.

Adam

that's ok, my car is pretty dark. hey i just moved to 125th and Phinney and I have a big ole garage now.. you should cruise over sometime in the TR!

HYBRIDT said:
And interior. The paddles for the shifter and electronics are installed, but not the ratchet shifter yet.

Adam

Very nicely done !!!

Where did you get the computer stand. It's a little higher than most. I like it

Also, where did you get the tranparent hood. :cool: :)

George

oldtimer said:
Very nicely done !!!

Where did you get the computer stand. It's a little higher than most. I like it

Also, where did you get the tranparent hood. :cool: :)

George

I built the stand myself and it bolts to the stock seat bolts and I put it that high so I could reach it while still in my seat. :cool: I made the top removable with two positions so it can snap facing the driver or passenger or can come out all together and the base just sticks up a little higher than the center console. The invisihood is something my photographer buddy came up with. It's part of a collection including the invisiwheel.
VandaLL said:
that's ok, my car is pretty dark. hey i just moved to 125th and Phinney and I have a big ole garage now.. you should cruise over sometime in the TR!
That'd be cool. I just need to find a minute to break away from work.. :rolleyes:

Adam

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 251
JP87GN said:
You will need the nose section but, it bolts right up!

The header panel lines up with the front of the fender at the correct angle? And what about the hood?

I see you use the front bumper and bumper cover.

What is that lower front air dam?

No, you will need the fenders,hood,header panel,core support, front bumper reinforcement and cover , but from the doors forward it bolts right up. the front spoiler started out as a stock one and HybridT fabricated it to mate upto the flares. The hood will not have a turbo bulge! HybridT(Adam) cut one out and I glued and smoothed it into the cutlass hood. :D

JP87GN said:
No, you will need the fenders,hood,header panel,core support, front bumper reinforcement and cover...

Doesn't sound like something that "bolts right up" to me... :confused:

I was thinking, if Buick would have made a RWD G-body based Regal in 1988, wouldn't it kind of looked like the 87-88 Cutlass header panel, but with one big grille instead of the two smaller, seperate grilles?

Attachments

• 87 gn 1.JPG
    87 gn 1.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 87 gn 2.JPG
    87 gn 2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 88 gn 1.JPG
    88 gn 1.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 88 gn 2.JPG
    88 gn 2.JPG