A Couple of In-Car Boost Controllers For Sale(CHEAP)

Sinful6

Aspiring Guru
I came across a couple of brand new the In-Car Quick-spool boost controllers I used to sell on the forums, and since I don't have any use for them, I'm putting them up for sale here for cheap.

These are now being sold by Q-Boost(forum vendor). You can follow this link to their "Classic Controller" for pictures and information: http://qboost.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/27_32

These boost controllers will quicken the spool-up of your turbo by ~600RPM, especially if you are using a stock wastegate/actuator or ATR external setup.

These are In-Car kits, IE, boost is adjustable from inside the car, ON THE FLY(as you drive).

They also feature dual ceramic ball bearings for quicker response, and are adjustable in half PSI increments!

This includes everything you need to install, including a diagram and zip-ties for installation.

Q-Boost price: $69 + $10 for shipping = $79

My price: $55 shipped to your front door.

This is the lowest price you'll ever see these, and I only have a handful, so if you were ever thinking about buying one, now is your chance to pick up a brand new boost controller for cheap. Help take these off my hands!

Send me an email at bullishness@gmail.com, or a PM if you are interested.

I accept Paypal or Money Order.

-D :cool:

I'll take one for my TTA.
Sent you a PM.
I remember these from a few years ago.
S.

i'll take one if they are still available. Send info on where to send money order. Thanks, R.B.

Just curious...has anybody else received their boost controller?
:confused:
Two weeks after I Paypal'd Sinful6 and I don't have mine, nor have I gotten a response to a PM inquiring about it last week.
S.

I First got after PM on4/5
Hello,

Here are the pictures as you requested. I don't expect the controllers to last very long at this price. It is the exact same kit as the "Classic Boost Controller" from QBoost. The kit comes with everything needed to install. My Paypal is "*cc@japan.com", I have a Certified premier business account with Paypal as well. Please feel free to email me with any questions/concerns you may have. I appreciate it.

Thanks, -DC
I got this on 4/6
Peter,

Payment received, I'll ship your conrtoller out ASAP. Thanks again.

Thanks, -DC
I got this last 4/11
Peter,

I apologize, I've been out of town for the weekend, boost controller was shipped out this morning. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Thanks again.

Thanks, -DC
QUOTE]

Nothing here ether :confused:

***EDIT***
I received a response to my email to Sinful6. He said he was traveling and couldn't get the controller shipped. It is supposed to be here in the next few days.
S.

Received mine in the mail yesterday.
tumarido...I'm sure you'll get your controller soon if you haven't already.
S.

Received mine

Received mine in the mail today:)
And here's is watt it looks like out of the box

Attachments

• rsz_1Picture 038.jpg
    rsz_1Picture 038.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 481