A couple of easy kills but funny

PsychoBuickBoy

The Money Pit
Kill #1
I leave work in my GN and pull out of the parking lot in front of a newer Mustang convert that was already comming down the road. Young guy driving and 2 girls in the car with him. He tries to pass me but I hold the Buick at 3/4 throttle and just kind of play with him. Light ahead turns green and he pulls next to me. I look over and at least it is a GT so I smile at him. He is revving the motor and concentrating on the light and the girls are cheering him on. Poor guy, I decide to have NO mercy and blow this dude out of the water so I start to spool. Light turns green and I launched off the line with a little spin and I hear him light it up a bit too. I started to get to the top of 1st and now my rear end breaks loose and it starts to float all over the place and I am smoking the tires, but he still is not passing me. Hit second and I lighten up on the throttle to gain traction then hit it again and watch him disappear very rapidly in the rear mirror. I must have left 100 ft of tire mark on the pavement! Sure enough that is the last time he tries to pull up anywhere near me. He just kept his 5 car distance behind me the rest of the way.

Kill #2
The mighty Honda Civic! All primered piece of crap with some big TransAm looking Ram air hood on it. Lots of big gauges inside and a shift light. I pass him on the left at about half throttle and he downshifts and I hear the RPMS screaming and he is BARELY pulling up to me, mind you I am still at half throttle. Red light ahead and only one open position so I make sure I am in it. He pulls behind and proceeds to do like a 15 second smokey burnout behind me. I just keep thinking as long as this fool doesn't rear end me he is OK, otherwise I am going to be dragging his @ss out of his car real quick and giving him a pounding! Light turns green and he tries to stay with me but I pull away easily under moderate acceleration. Another red ahead and now he can pull beside me! I ask him "what do you run it that thing, 16's?". He gets all defensive and says "No, I have NOS, I run 14's on just the motor". I said "Oh, well I hope you have your NOS armed!". He nods and looks ahead so I am laughing as I am trying to concentrate on things and the light turns green. We roll away and I wait for him to hit the NOS :D . As soon as I heard him go WOT, I slammed on the gas and proceded to whoop him like he was standing still. Next light he is telling me about his Skyline intake and turbo he has at home and when he gets it fabricated to fit his POS then there is no way I would stand a chance. I said whatever and rolled my window up laughing, freakin ricer!

Nice kills! Especially the guy in ths stang with the honies. The ricer...well thats just too freakin funny dude, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not!:D

Originally posted by PsychoBuickBoy
Next light he is telling me about his Skyline intake and turbo he has at home and when he gets it fabricated to fit his POS then there is no way I would stand a chance. I said whatever and rolled my window up laughing, freakin ricer!

Another "wait until..." or "if only I......" scenario. :rolleyes:

"If only" the ricers would simply understand their inferior place in the world, they may eventually see the "light" of the "dark"side. :eek:

He was full of ****. Why would he pay the money for a Skyline turbo and intake to fab to hsi Honda. Skylines are Nissans right. I mean if you are goign to fabricate why buy something with that name attached to it. Why not just get a Turbo Manufactured in the US and fab from there?

Dude-
If that retard ricer would have told me that, I would have to tell him that I didn't have a turbo, it was just a vacuum leak, and when I get my turbo I would beat his Skyline:eek:

If only I had a crate motor, I could run high 13s! and still run from TRs.

But at least my car is prettier. And louder. And...yeah.

Nice kills. Especially the stang. I love to see new stangs go down. Never met a nice guy with a new stang. Foxes and the early SN95s, cool guys. but the Mod crowd = :mad:

And most all of the LS1 people I've met have given me a thumbs up. The one TR driver just nodded.

Originally posted by PsychoBuickBoy
Next light he is telling me about his Skyline intake and turbo he has at home and when he gets it fabricated to fit his POS then there is no way I would stand a chance.

What is it with these ricers? If they're not bullchitting about some "mods" they have at home, then they'll get in your face about their "friends" car that'll smoke you. :rolleyes:

I think they all deserve a good ass-kicking.