a/c parts

hern1982

anybody interested in a/c lines or a condenser out of an '86 GN.........I just took out the compressor and have no plans on putting in a new one .............Lemme know what you have to offer........I could use a working tape deck if youve got one

Oceanside

Hey Im the guy you ran into at the how PM me when you get a chance. By the way nice GN

anybody interested in a/c lines or a condenser out of an '86 GN.........I just took out the compressor and have no plans on putting in a new one .............Lemme know what you have to offer........I could use a working tape deck if youve got one

how much for the a/c lines? pm me, or give me a call whenever. 818 808 2634, Elky.

Hey turbo Im taking off my ac compressor in my cold air ttype, I will also need a ac delete pulley. PM me Ill give you a deal on the compressor since you already have the lines

i'm waiting for Hern to get back to me. He offered his compressor also, so I need to ask him a few questions. I already have a compressor, but not sure if it works. I have an a/c delete pulley/bracket at my buddys shop, but may be too much work to have him pull it out of the "parts bin". I'll find out tomorrow or something. Or maybe he will see this, and I wont have to ask for him to take it out .....hint hint Rude:wink: lol.

copss, if Herns compressor was not in working condition, I may be interested in yours depending on price. I need an engine before a/c, but as deals come, I will buy:cool:

Ill take some go fast parts for it bring your tools, you take it out !!!!!!!!!!!!;) :eek:

Ill take some go fast parts for it bring your tools, you take it out !!!!!!!!!!!!;) :eek:

I'll take all your a/c stuff and $75 bucks to pull that crap out:eek: plus a 6 pack, and lunch..... You'll have one of the most experienced a/c parts pullers in the southwest sec. doing that, believe it:D

Hern, you never called me, give me a call bro. I have a buddy in SD that might be able to pick that stuff up, I can pay pal the $ asap.

soory dude I hate to mislead you i just have the lines and condenser......but my buddt copss has a compressor and he is a cool dude to deal with......m lines are still up for sale though

soory dude I hate to mislead you i just have the lines and condenser......but my buddt copss has a compressor and he is a cool dude to deal with......m lines are still up for sale though

I said I will take the lines. As long as they are in good shape, consider them sold. I dont need a compressor right now. ANy pics? pay pal available right now.