A/c Help!!!

SloRegal

My blower motor blows on all speeds but HI but when it blows it coming thru the vents as if i have it on defrost. It's coming out the vents on top of the dash. Can anyone help me? THANKS!!

If it isn't changing any of the vent locations then you may have lost vac source or the controler isn't working. As far as the speed, take a test light and see if it's getting power to the fan when it's on high. If not back trace the wire until you get power.

There's a relay for the "high" setting, it's that silver little box with 2 screws holding it to heater box.. Sounds like it went bad.

For the other issue it is either not getting vacuum to the HVAC controller or, the seal is bad in the controller.

My blower motor blows on all speeds but HI but when it blows it coming thru the vents as if i have it on defrost. It's coming out the vents on top of the dash. Can anyone help me? THANKS!!

Sounds like you have 2 problems with the AC.:)

Generally if no high blower speed, it is usually an issue with the multi-pin, AC connector between the air box and the inner fender.

Blowing out the defrost vents is a problem with the blend door under the dash, usually the vac motor that actuates it, or a vac source to it.

Open the grove box and take the junk out of it. Next start to close the glove box door just a very small amount while you pushing in on the clip on the left side of the glove box now you can open the glove box all the way. Do all this so you can look in there and see the cable that goes to the blend box. Move the hot cold lever on the AC control back and forth and make sure that the clip that holds the cable is not broken.... if it is broken it will let hot air in the blend box which will mess up your cold AC air.