A/C blowing Hot Air

Buick T

Need help!!!!!!!!!!!
My a/c is blowing hot air....I checked the freon level and it reads full...I check if the compressor comes on, which it does..........I notice that while under the hood, I feel cold air coming out from the evap core area.........i'm assuming its the trap door stuck in the hot position (climate control works)...............is there a way i can get to the trap door and manually switching it from hot to cold?

thanks in advance.....

See if you have any vacuum leaks. Just check around your vacuum vent canisters under the dash. I always take my heater off line during the summer months. I don't use the factory plumbing. ****tcanned it in favor of heater hoses.

The air door just behind the glove box may have the plastic "thingy" broken off...

Yup - both problems happened to my car, the vacuum manifold switch connected to the a/c lever leaked vacuum, easy fix.

The other lever that switches from hot/cold is connected to a cable that moves the blend door, the plastic holder thingy that holds the cable broke - you can see it if you open your glovebox door the whole way so it flops down.

Both are easy fixes.